Dear Soulmate,
I had a dream that love was kind and nothing could come between us... ever. I dreamed that you were here and I was in your arms and nothing would break us apart. i dreamed that we would be bound to a love unheard of unspoken of, one of a kind- powerful love and it has all come true, the bond between me and you. The dream I dreamed is now reality. Thousands of places out there. Thousands of faces that I've seen.Thousands of voices I've heard. Thousands of feelings that are going on inside. There are thousands of places where I want to be in this big world, but there is only one place where I want to be for the rest of my life This place is with you, my true sweetheart . Since there are thousands of faces out there that I will see, but there is simply one face that makes me happy to see every time we hang out and that face is yours, my love. When there are thousands of different voices out there in the world, but there is just one special voice that I want to hear and that voice makes me happy every time I hear it and that voice belongs to you. Inside me I have thousands of feelings that are going on in my mind but there is only one feeling that I know won t make me confused, and that feeling is that I love you! As I stare out of my window into the night...my thoughts of you linger in my mind and I wondering where you are.What you are doing and if you're thinking about me. Longing to be there Beside you. Inside you- into your mind's inner thoughts Realizing that my dreams are you and that yours are of me. I wish to fly into your room like an angel of love. to stroke your hair and touch your face...to lay beside you and let you awaken, and find me there and having you gaze into my eyes. Your thoughts averted mine, Gave a few novel notions.You reinstalled my mind,Gave it a distinct shape and meaning. You changed my life completely, Given it a new variety. You are my torch that made my life devoid of darkness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I Learned About Billionaires at Jeff Bezos’s Private Retreat For the richest men on Earth, everything is free and nothing matters. By Noah Hawley
At the end of Paul Thomas Anderson’s 2007 movie, There Will Be Blood, Daniel Day-Lewis’s oil-baron character, old now and richer than Croesu...
TOP POST
-
Many alluring Italian, American, French and Spanish men all bluntly admit to preferring mature Chinese women – her personal experience and k...
-
A LETTER TO MY SOULMATE Dear Soulmate, I am sorry this is not a personalized letter for you, but I am tired of all the impos...
-
My Love, The reason I stay up thinking of you at two in the morning because holding in my heart memories is us, you turned me into an insomn...
-
The Market Has Spoken, and It Is Rigged By SIMON JOHNSON Simon Johnson is the Ronald A. Kurtz Professor of Entrepreneurship at the M.I.T. Sl...
-
Somewhere Out There, I don't know who you are. I don't know where you'll be traveling from when we finally meet. I don't kno...
-
Dear Soulmate Two lips meeting one another in the stream. Exchanging words no one could ever interpret.They are wet and dry, depending on ho...
-
I can teach you how to love me. If you take the time and truly want to know, I can teach you what each of my head tilts mean. I can teach ...
-
Can you fall in love with me, ? Can you love me for who I am now? Can you fall passionately in love with me in the raw, work-in-progre...
-
She whimpered in a passionate sigh, Her one true love was gone. She watched in horror as they buried him, And let out a mournful cry. She...
-
I love to hear stories about how and why people come into our lives. The adventure of chance meetings, serendipity, and what 2 people who a...
No comments:
Post a Comment