Dear Soulmate,
I used to beleive in you since I was a little boy, I wish you could of known me before I had high hopes for us, I would of done everything right for you. But I can´t seem to find you, and your name seems to be wearing out...I have to be sincere, I am starting to forget you. I don´t even think you exist, there is no such thing as unconditional love is there? You were just a fairy tale in which I was caught up in.
If you do exist could you prove me wrong? can you shred all my fears all my walls and make me understand my broken heart can be mended? That you can love me although I have flaws ? Can you understand me and listen to my day? Smile at me when you see I´m angry because you know that even if I get mad I´ll still be madly in love with you, because you know me. . Share with me all your secrets because you know that I know you and I´ll say the right thing, be by my side when I´m ill, and adore every single inch of my flaws?
Maybe you can´t find me either, but please try harder...I promise it will all be worth it...I promise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I Learned About Billionaires at Jeff Bezos’s Private Retreat For the richest men on Earth, everything is free and nothing matters. By Noah Hawley
At the end of Paul Thomas Anderson’s 2007 movie, There Will Be Blood, Daniel Day-Lewis’s oil-baron character, old now and richer than Croesu...
TOP POST
-
Many alluring Italian, American, French and Spanish men all bluntly admit to preferring mature Chinese women – her personal experience and k...
-
A LETTER TO MY SOULMATE Dear Soulmate, I am sorry this is not a personalized letter for you, but I am tired of all the impos...
-
My Love, The reason I stay up thinking of you at two in the morning because holding in my heart memories is us, you turned me into an insomn...
-
The Market Has Spoken, and It Is Rigged By SIMON JOHNSON Simon Johnson is the Ronald A. Kurtz Professor of Entrepreneurship at the M.I.T. Sl...
-
Somewhere Out There, I don't know who you are. I don't know where you'll be traveling from when we finally meet. I don't kno...
-
Dear Soulmate Two lips meeting one another in the stream. Exchanging words no one could ever interpret.They are wet and dry, depending on ho...
-
I can teach you how to love me. If you take the time and truly want to know, I can teach you what each of my head tilts mean. I can teach ...
-
Can you fall in love with me, ? Can you love me for who I am now? Can you fall passionately in love with me in the raw, work-in-progre...
-
She whimpered in a passionate sigh, Her one true love was gone. She watched in horror as they buried him, And let out a mournful cry. She...
-
I love to hear stories about how and why people come into our lives. The adventure of chance meetings, serendipity, and what 2 people who a...
No comments:
Post a Comment