People ask me so many times...why I am so rigid...why I see the world as black and white and why I jump into things. The reason is...I have been in relationship and been down the road too many times of trying to make it work with somebody who is ambivalent or chronically has a rain check lined up just in case it didn't work out. I am not going to any competition for anyone affection or love. Ambivalence means no...for whatever reason. Forget about words, if you really want to know what a person is doing...look at their actions. There have been so many times where I been confused by the torrent of words that didn't add up to what the person was actually doing. When confused...watch the feet, not the lips.
People can live their lives any way they want. The question is whether you are willing to see it, accept it and ask yourself if you want to get involved. We have been so conditioned to believe that we have to work for love we receive, we have work for trust to receive it, we have to be perfect or smart or beautiful to be loved and I am just not going to play the game of being worthy to be loved. Because love expresses itself as a positive...and yes...it should be FREE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I Learned About Billionaires at Jeff Bezos’s Private Retreat For the richest men on Earth, everything is free and nothing matters. By Noah Hawley
At the end of Paul Thomas Anderson’s 2007 movie, There Will Be Blood, Daniel Day-Lewis’s oil-baron character, old now and richer than Croesu...
TOP POST
-
Many alluring Italian, American, French and Spanish men all bluntly admit to preferring mature Chinese women – her personal experience and k...
-
A LETTER TO MY SOULMATE Dear Soulmate, I am sorry this is not a personalized letter for you, but I am tired of all the impos...
-
My Love, The reason I stay up thinking of you at two in the morning because holding in my heart memories is us, you turned me into an insomn...
-
The Market Has Spoken, and It Is Rigged By SIMON JOHNSON Simon Johnson is the Ronald A. Kurtz Professor of Entrepreneurship at the M.I.T. Sl...
-
Somewhere Out There, I don't know who you are. I don't know where you'll be traveling from when we finally meet. I don't kno...
-
Dear Soulmate Two lips meeting one another in the stream. Exchanging words no one could ever interpret.They are wet and dry, depending on ho...
-
I can teach you how to love me. If you take the time and truly want to know, I can teach you what each of my head tilts mean. I can teach ...
-
Can you fall in love with me, ? Can you love me for who I am now? Can you fall passionately in love with me in the raw, work-in-progre...
-
She whimpered in a passionate sigh, Her one true love was gone. She watched in horror as they buried him, And let out a mournful cry. She...
-
I love to hear stories about how and why people come into our lives. The adventure of chance meetings, serendipity, and what 2 people who a...
No comments:
Post a Comment