No one knows the life-changing power of luck better than couples.Just the sheer odds of standing out among thousands of bright-faced, oh-so-impossibly attractive individual could test the stamina of a Zen master. Add to this the randomness of what a person might be looking for at any given period of time for the person they want to spend their life with. Fortunately, luck does exist. Its glittery fingerprints are all over the place. Call it happenstance, coincidence or even fate, but there's a match to your hold card somewhere in that deck and if you're lucky, it'll be the next card you turn up. Usually people look back and celebrate the first date, the first kiss, the first holiday together, but what really counts is what happened before this public story: that moment, more of pulse than of thought, which goes, Yes, perhaps her, and Yes, perhaps him
I think one of most endearing qualities a person can possess is genuiness. When you meet a genuine person they tend to look you directly in the eye and many times they touch you in order to connect.
They don't have the average walls up that many people have in life. They seem to touch you in a way where you immediately connect and they have no false pretenses. I am sure if you think of all the people you have met in life; you will remember many people you felt were genuine. This type of person crosses all barriers and has the ability to connect with others and radiates great empathy to others. It's almost like they have an additional sense. They don't pretend to be perfect or know all the answers but one thing is for sure anything they tell you is coming straight from the heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I Learned About Billionaires at Jeff Bezos’s Private Retreat For the richest men on Earth, everything is free and nothing matters. By Noah Hawley
At the end of Paul Thomas Anderson’s 2007 movie, There Will Be Blood, Daniel Day-Lewis’s oil-baron character, old now and richer than Croesu...
TOP POST
-
Many alluring Italian, American, French and Spanish men all bluntly admit to preferring mature Chinese women – her personal experience and k...
-
A LETTER TO MY SOULMATE Dear Soulmate, I am sorry this is not a personalized letter for you, but I am tired of all the impos...
-
My Love, The reason I stay up thinking of you at two in the morning because holding in my heart memories is us, you turned me into an insomn...
-
The Market Has Spoken, and It Is Rigged By SIMON JOHNSON Simon Johnson is the Ronald A. Kurtz Professor of Entrepreneurship at the M.I.T. Sl...
-
Somewhere Out There, I don't know who you are. I don't know where you'll be traveling from when we finally meet. I don't kno...
-
Dear Soulmate Two lips meeting one another in the stream. Exchanging words no one could ever interpret.They are wet and dry, depending on ho...
-
I can teach you how to love me. If you take the time and truly want to know, I can teach you what each of my head tilts mean. I can teach ...
-
Can you fall in love with me, ? Can you love me for who I am now? Can you fall passionately in love with me in the raw, work-in-progre...
-
She whimpered in a passionate sigh, Her one true love was gone. She watched in horror as they buried him, And let out a mournful cry. She...
-
I love to hear stories about how and why people come into our lives. The adventure of chance meetings, serendipity, and what 2 people who a...
No comments:
Post a Comment