Dear Future Soulmate,
I often dreamed about a faceless woman who comes in through the dark holding a candle that burns softly.A glowing light that surrounds the room and engulfs the darkness. The single light pours into my heart and rushes through me washing out everything that was ever dirty and cleansing my soul. I never really thought she existed only a dream. A figure of my ever changing and growing imagination, but one day when I met you and fell into your embracing arms and looking into your eyes ,I saw that candle burning this bright light boring into the very heart of me. It was then I knew I loved you.You were my faceless woman who made everything wrong become right. You take away all my sorrows with a single hello.The air that seemed to be always constricted now flows through me without effort. From your touch, my dream of a woman so loving,so gentle, so true has finally arrived and with it, is the love we share between no other hearts..just yours and mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I Learned About Billionaires at Jeff Bezos’s Private Retreat For the richest men on Earth, everything is free and nothing matters. By Noah Hawley
At the end of Paul Thomas Anderson’s 2007 movie, There Will Be Blood, Daniel Day-Lewis’s oil-baron character, old now and richer than Croesu...
TOP POST
-
Many alluring Italian, American, French and Spanish men all bluntly admit to preferring mature Chinese women – her personal experience and k...
-
A LETTER TO MY SOULMATE Dear Soulmate, I am sorry this is not a personalized letter for you, but I am tired of all the impos...
-
My Love, The reason I stay up thinking of you at two in the morning because holding in my heart memories is us, you turned me into an insomn...
-
The Market Has Spoken, and It Is Rigged By SIMON JOHNSON Simon Johnson is the Ronald A. Kurtz Professor of Entrepreneurship at the M.I.T. Sl...
-
Somewhere Out There, I don't know who you are. I don't know where you'll be traveling from when we finally meet. I don't kno...
-
Dear Soulmate Two lips meeting one another in the stream. Exchanging words no one could ever interpret.They are wet and dry, depending on ho...
-
I can teach you how to love me. If you take the time and truly want to know, I can teach you what each of my head tilts mean. I can teach ...
-
Can you fall in love with me, ? Can you love me for who I am now? Can you fall passionately in love with me in the raw, work-in-progre...
-
She whimpered in a passionate sigh, Her one true love was gone. She watched in horror as they buried him, And let out a mournful cry. She...
-
I love to hear stories about how and why people come into our lives. The adventure of chance meetings, serendipity, and what 2 people who a...
No comments:
Post a Comment