How much do you know before you ask anybody for a date? Sometimes, a good-looking face, attractive personality and some more information about anybody is enough for you to ask for dating him/her. Is this the right way to date? Is this small information enough? Many a times, you are disappointed after the date and after few disappointments you are afraid to date any more.
Your purchases of goods are sometimes better-informed decisions than your dating choices. This may sound shocking, but it is true. When you go out to buy, for example a camera, you ask around. You try to find some users and find out about their experience with a particular brand and search the Internet for any more information. Even after that you think more and compare few models before you buy a camera. What about dating? Are you as thorough and informed? Sadly no.
Before you ask a person for a date, try to find out more about his/her past dating history. Try to know about his/her character. Know more about his/her nature and find out if anything went seriously wrong in the past. Find out as much as you can. More if you are dating someone online. Gather as many details as you can. You and your time are precious. You are a unique individual and deserve the best. Why go for dating with anybody you find ok? Try and get the best after finding out. Only after you are satisfied, ask for a date.
Dating is not as simple as it sounds. It is not to meet a person and forget him/her if it does not work out. No, it is not that simple. Repeated rejections leave an impact on the mind and when the right person comes across, you are afraid to ask. Treat yourself as some thing very precious and get the best person possible for dating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I Learned About Billionaires at Jeff Bezos’s Private Retreat For the richest men on Earth, everything is free and nothing matters. By Noah Hawley
At the end of Paul Thomas Anderson’s 2007 movie, There Will Be Blood, Daniel Day-Lewis’s oil-baron character, old now and richer than Croesu...
TOP POST
-
Many alluring Italian, American, French and Spanish men all bluntly admit to preferring mature Chinese women – her personal experience and k...
-
A LETTER TO MY SOULMATE Dear Soulmate, I am sorry this is not a personalized letter for you, but I am tired of all the impos...
-
My Love, The reason I stay up thinking of you at two in the morning because holding in my heart memories is us, you turned me into an insomn...
-
The Market Has Spoken, and It Is Rigged By SIMON JOHNSON Simon Johnson is the Ronald A. Kurtz Professor of Entrepreneurship at the M.I.T. Sl...
-
Somewhere Out There, I don't know who you are. I don't know where you'll be traveling from when we finally meet. I don't kno...
-
Dear Soulmate Two lips meeting one another in the stream. Exchanging words no one could ever interpret.They are wet and dry, depending on ho...
-
I can teach you how to love me. If you take the time and truly want to know, I can teach you what each of my head tilts mean. I can teach ...
-
Can you fall in love with me, ? Can you love me for who I am now? Can you fall passionately in love with me in the raw, work-in-progre...
-
She whimpered in a passionate sigh, Her one true love was gone. She watched in horror as they buried him, And let out a mournful cry. She...
-
I love to hear stories about how and why people come into our lives. The adventure of chance meetings, serendipity, and what 2 people who a...
No comments:
Post a Comment