You were the girl every boy wanted to be with. They wanted you to look their way. They wanted you to stare at them and smile. They wanted to make you laugh and make you notice them. They wanted you to dance around them, they wanted you.
But you never did pay attention to the rest of them. What, with your long black hair and big brown eyes I'm sure any of them would have squealed with delight to have you.
But as you kissed me last night ... I was the one squealing. My heart stopped for a breif second as I realized no one would ever own you, but I could come close to it. You closing your eyes and half smiling half laughing made me feel lucky to even be in the vicinity of you.
You're a goddess and everyone besides you knows it. The essence of your youth and beauty and grace will always be with you and we will always all love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I Learned About Billionaires at Jeff Bezos’s Private Retreat For the richest men on Earth, everything is free and nothing matters. By Noah Hawley
At the end of Paul Thomas Anderson’s 2007 movie, There Will Be Blood, Daniel Day-Lewis’s oil-baron character, old now and richer than Croesu...
TOP POST
-
Many alluring Italian, American, French and Spanish men all bluntly admit to preferring mature Chinese women – her personal experience and k...
-
A LETTER TO MY SOULMATE Dear Soulmate, I am sorry this is not a personalized letter for you, but I am tired of all the impos...
-
My Love, The reason I stay up thinking of you at two in the morning because holding in my heart memories is us, you turned me into an insomn...
-
The Market Has Spoken, and It Is Rigged By SIMON JOHNSON Simon Johnson is the Ronald A. Kurtz Professor of Entrepreneurship at the M.I.T. Sl...
-
Somewhere Out There, I don't know who you are. I don't know where you'll be traveling from when we finally meet. I don't kno...
-
Dear Soulmate Two lips meeting one another in the stream. Exchanging words no one could ever interpret.They are wet and dry, depending on ho...
-
I can teach you how to love me. If you take the time and truly want to know, I can teach you what each of my head tilts mean. I can teach ...
-
Can you fall in love with me, ? Can you love me for who I am now? Can you fall passionately in love with me in the raw, work-in-progre...
-
She whimpered in a passionate sigh, Her one true love was gone. She watched in horror as they buried him, And let out a mournful cry. She...
-
I love to hear stories about how and why people come into our lives. The adventure of chance meetings, serendipity, and what 2 people who a...
No comments:
Post a Comment