Tuesday, October 12, 2021

GRATITUDE JOURNAL

 I am grateful for the following:

1-I can walk

2-I can see

3-I can hear

4-I can breath

5-Warm shower

6-Warm bed

7-Clothes to wear

8-Food to eat

9-A job I can go to

10-Car that work and no accident

11-I live in USA

12-I live in NY

13-My mom is still alive

14-My mom didn't injury herself

15-My sister

16-My wife

17-My unborn child

18-My back is getting better

19-My computer working

20-My MA

21-My saving

22-My house with no problem

23-My jaw doesn't hurt

24-My teeth are OK

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Learned About Billionaires at Jeff Bezos’s Private Retreat For the richest men on Earth, everything is free and nothing matters. By Noah Hawley

At the end of Paul Thomas Anderson’s 2007 movie, There Will Be Blood, Daniel Day-Lewis’s oil-baron character, old now and richer than Croesu...

TOP POST