Thursday, December 5, 2013
FAN: FROM A FAN
I was in love with you for such a long time, for so long you were in my every thought and in many actions. I carried this love around with me somewhat secretively and silently. It had no where to go. I was alone with it. There was nobody and no body to accept it. But I realized later it is what it is. Cant change anybody, cant make them love or want you if they don't. Being committed is not about chasing someone in hopes they will return your love and accept you. No, I made that mistake before also. Being committed needs to be about a relationship, a relationship with two minds, hearts, and souls. If there is only one person loving the other it is not that, and if you commit yourself to that you are committing yourself to the lonely zone of unrequited love. And there is no reason to try to be a matyr and savior, we already have Jesus. And don't try to understand things, if you live in the world of why, you wont get out. The hardest thing maybe is trying to figure out what to do with that space. Kinda like decorating. What do you do with that empty space? Take a breather and enjoy the extra oxygen, or fill the space with something new, or cherish the development of a different type of love a renewed friendship of sorts.
I love you Alex. And I love you for you, I see and feel you I always will. God can explain that that one to me when I meet him. When im old and grey, without one glimmer of sexiness left in me, I will still love and would like you to meet my grandchildren, maybe they can be friends with yours, although ill be watching what you whisper in your grandson ear about my granddaughter, saying go after that, that is some good pussy right there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I Learned About Billionaires at Jeff Bezos’s Private Retreat For the richest men on Earth, everything is free and nothing matters. By Noah Hawley
At the end of Paul Thomas Anderson’s 2007 movie, There Will Be Blood, Daniel Day-Lewis’s oil-baron character, old now and richer than Croesu...
TOP POST
-
Many alluring Italian, American, French and Spanish men all bluntly admit to preferring mature Chinese women – her personal experience and k...
-
A LETTER TO MY SOULMATE Dear Soulmate, I am sorry this is not a personalized letter for you, but I am tired of all the impos...
-
My Love, The reason I stay up thinking of you at two in the morning because holding in my heart memories is us, you turned me into an insomn...
-
The Market Has Spoken, and It Is Rigged By SIMON JOHNSON Simon Johnson is the Ronald A. Kurtz Professor of Entrepreneurship at the M.I.T. Sl...
-
Somewhere Out There, I don't know who you are. I don't know where you'll be traveling from when we finally meet. I don't kno...
-
Dear Soulmate Two lips meeting one another in the stream. Exchanging words no one could ever interpret.They are wet and dry, depending on ho...
-
I can teach you how to love me. If you take the time and truly want to know, I can teach you what each of my head tilts mean. I can teach ...
-
Can you fall in love with me, ? Can you love me for who I am now? Can you fall passionately in love with me in the raw, work-in-progre...
-
She whimpered in a passionate sigh, Her one true love was gone. She watched in horror as they buried him, And let out a mournful cry. She...
-
I love to hear stories about how and why people come into our lives. The adventure of chance meetings, serendipity, and what 2 people who a...
No comments:
Post a Comment